Frequently Asked Questions
1. What products do you offer?
ninawa offers stylish, minimalistic and modern stationery and other office products that help you organize your everyday worklife. No matter if you’re a student, an ambitious businesswoman, a busy mom or simply a lover of structure – our products will make your scheduling, planning and organizing easier while keeping a beautiful modern aesthetic.
2. Where are you located?
We are located in Vienna, Austria
3. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, at the moment we only ship inside of Europe. However, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have a special request and we will try to sort something out.
1. Do I have to register before I can order something?
No, you do not have to register before placing an order.
2. I am not happy with my order. Can I exchange, refund or return the item?
Our goal is to make every customer happy. If you don’t like the products you received, we will offer a refund upon return. However shipping costs will not be covered by us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your order number and name in your mail.
6. Where can I buy YOUR products? Can I order them in other shops?
Currently our products are only available in the ninawa online shop.
1. Which payment options do you accept?
The possible methods of payment are via PayPal or credit card.
2. Do you have a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value.
3. When do I have to pay?
Period of payment is within 10 days after the formation of the contract.
1. What countries do you deliver to?
We deliver Europe-wide.
2. How long does the delivery take?
Delivery takes 3 - 5 business days within Austria. Within Europe, the delivery takes at least 5-7 business days, depending on the country you are in. For an overview of the delivery time to your country, please have a look at the overview Delivery Time below. We deliver via DHL. To get an overview of the
shipping times, visit their website: www.dhl.com
3. What are the shipping costs?
Countries and Costs
Austria: 4,90 €
Iceland: 15 €
Europe (EU + Norway, Switzerland): 9,50 €
Ukraine: 20 € USA, Russis, Turkey, Israel: 30 €
Canada, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia: 40 €
Australia, New Zealand: 50 €
Austria: all orders exceeding 40 €
Europe: all orders exceeding 100 €
Worldwide: all orders exceeding 175 €
4. Do you deliver to post boxes and packing stations?
Yes, we can deliver to all post boxes and packing stations.
5. which delivery company delivers the products
We deliver via DHL.
6. Is there a tracking number for the delivery?
Yes, after sending your delivery, you’ll receive a mail including your DHL tracking number.
7. What can i do when my delivery does not arrive
If your delivery does not arrive, please contact us at email@example.com.Make sure to include your name and order number in your mail.